For those of us who seek to live our dreams, the road toward them can sometimes be challenging. There may be unexpected twists and turn, uphill stretches, dead ends, and even cliffs to avoid. We may also endure periods of loneliness, too; for no one but we can truly know our vision, or the work involved. The journey is worth all of that and more, however; we know.
To help keep you strong, I offer the following quotes from my ebook entitled Hold That Thought. Please take your time in reading the quotations; let their meanings sink deep into your soul, so they are with you…always. I hope these quotations will inspire you to keep on going…for your realized goals may be closer than you know.
- As ye sow, so shall ye reap (Galatians 6: 7-9 KJV).
- What we think, we become. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world (Buddha)
- Faith: The evidence of things hoped for, the substance of things unseen (Hebrews 11:1 KJV).
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle (Albert Einstein).
- Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see (Martin Luther King, JR).
- This above all, to thine own self be true (William Shakespeare).
- As we light a path for others, we naturally light our own way (Mary Anne Radmacher).
- What you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe).
- He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened Lao Tzu).
- I once was lost but now am found, was blind now I see (“Amazing Grace,” first stanza, John Newton).
- Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls (Joseph Campbell).
- If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right (Henry Ford).
- Therefore I say unto you, all things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye have received them, and ye shall have them (Jesus, English Revised Version, Mark 11:24).
- The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lvies by altering their attitudes of mind (William James).
- Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can (Richard David Bach).
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be (Lao Tzu).
- You have no dominion greater or less than that over yourself (Leonardo da Vinci).
- Nothing can bring you success but yourself (Napoleon Hill).
- For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7 KJV).
- The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master (Robin Sharma).
- Every thought we think is creating our future (Louse L. Hay).
- If you have faith as a grain of mustard see, ye shall say unto this mountain, “remove hence to yonder place; and it shall removed and nothing shall be impossible unto you (Matthew 17:20 KJV).
- If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
- Enlarge your consciousness. If your consciousness is small, you will experience smallness in every department of your life (Robert Panté).
- The ancestor of every action is a thought (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
- If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours (Henry David Thoreau).
- Man’s greatness lies in his power of thought (Blaise Pascal).
- Thought is the parent of the deed (Thomas Carlyle).
- Make your future dream a present fact by assuming the feeling of your wish fulfilled (Neville Goddard).
Dare to dream.
With heartfelt regards,
Copyright © – 2016 – R. Arthur Russell
P.S. To view my ebook entitled Hold That Thought, please press here.