I’m including this Bio Page for two reasons only: To humanize cyberspace, and add some warmth to my website. By sharing a few details of my life, I hope that you’ll get a better sense of the guy behind the Law of Attraction articles. Point form will do; I’ll leave the War and Peace Version for another author.
- Rural roots. Country born and raised.
- Worked in several odd jobs until I trained as a paramedic; have worked in this career over thirty-three years ago now.
- Possess an adventurous soul–enjoy travel, jumping out of planes, motorcycling, new experiences.
- Enjoy meeting new people; believe that every person has a unique story to tell.
- Married for twenty years, during which time I became a father to two wonderful children. Now divorced.
- Avid reader.
- Passionate about sharing what I’ve learned about the Law of Attraction because I strongly believe that the teachings will help people create more fulfilling lives.
I’ve had a keen interest in teachings related to the Law of Attraction since I was a teenager. I’m not really certain why. It may be linked to the sudden death of my father when I was sixteen, for that raised a lot of questions about the nature of life. I do know, however, that for as long as I can remember I’ve been curious about the issue of Free Will and Fate.
At this point, I’ve come to a firm conclusion regarding that question, at least one that works for me. I believe that if we don’t choose a goal, we may be blown about like dust in the wind. However, for those who do–and possess vision, faith, patience, determination, and the courage to act–I believe that we are free to achieve many of our grandest goals, especially if we set them in motion by exercising our power to think.
Thank you sincerely for visiting my blog. I hope that my articles will add positively to your life.
Dare to Dream.
With heartfelt regards,
P.S. A photo: the guy behind the words.