I’m including this Bio Page for two reasons: To humanize cyberspace and add some warmth to my website. By sharing a few details of my life, I hope that you’ll get a better sense of the guy behind the articles about Consciousness, Spirituality, and the Law of Attraction. Point form will do; I’ll leave the War and Peace Version for another author.
- Rural roots. Country born and raised.
- Worked in several odd jobs until I trained as a paramedic; retired from that career now after almost thirty-six years service.
- Possess an adventurous soul; enjoy travel, jumping out of planes, motorcycling, new experiences.
- Enjoy meeting new people; believe that every person has a unique story to tell.
- Married for twenty years, during which time I became a father to two wonderful children. Divorced in 2007.
- Avid reader; especially enjoy books about our essential nature and the Law of Attraction.
- Passionate about sharing what I’ve learned about Consciousness, Spirituality, and the Law of Attraction because I strongly believe that the teachings will help people deliberately co-create more fulfilling lives.
- Published This Taste of Flesh and Bones through Lisa Hagan Books (released September 8, 2020).
I’ve had a keen interest in teachings related to the Law of Attraction and our essential nature since I was a teenager. I’m not really certain why. It may be linked to the sudden death of my father when I was sixteen; for that raised a lot of questions about the nature of life. I do know, however, that for as long as I can remember I’ve been curious about the issue of Free Will and Fate.
Thank you sincerely for visiting my blog. I hope that my articles will add positively to your life.
Dare to Dream (and care for one another).
With heartfelt regards,
P.S. A photo: the guy behind the words.