I’m including this Bio Page for two reasons: To humanize cyberspace and add some warmth to my website. By sharing a few details of my life, I hope that you’ll get a better sense of the guy behind the articles about Spirituality and the Law of Attraction. Point form will do; I’ll leave the War and Peace Version for another author.
- Rural roots. Country born and raised.
- Worked in several odd jobs until I trained as a paramedic; retired from that career now after almost thirty-six years service.
- Possess an adventurous soul; enjoy travel, jumping out of planes, motorcycling, new experiences.
- Enjoy meeting new people; believe that every person has a unique story to tell.
- Married for twenty years, during which time I became a father to two wonderful children. Divorced in 2007.
- Avid reader; especially enjoy books about our essential nature and the Law of Attraction.
- Passionate about sharing what I’ve learned about Spirituality and the Law of Attraction because I strongly believe that the teachings will help people consciously co-create more fulfilling lives.
- Published This Taste of Flesh and Bones through Lisa Hagan Books (released September 8, 2020).
I’ve had a keen interest in teachings related to the Law of Attraction and our essential nature since I was a teenager. I’m not really certain why. It may be linked to the sudden death of my father when I was sixteen; for that raised a lot of questions about the nature of life. I do know, however, that for as long as I can remember I’ve been curious about the issue of Free Will and Fate.
At this point, I’ve come to a firm conclusion regarding that question, at least one that works for me. I believe that if we don’t choose a goal, we may be blown about like dust in the wind. However, for those who do–and possess vision, faith, patience, determination, and the courage to act–I believe that we are free to achieve many of our grandest goals, especially if we set them in motion visualization and our power to choose our thoughts.
Thank you sincerely for visiting my blog. I hope that my articles will add positively to your life.
Dare to Dream (and care for one another).
With heartfelt regards,
P.S. A photo: the guy behind the words.